Friday, February 1, 2008

Dinner at Cream Bistro

Dinner @ Cream Bistro

On a fateful Friday just before the new year, Blamer, me and my bro decided to make one last attempt to buy some new clothes for the upcoming new year at Orchard Road.

However as expected, it was damn crowded and we ended thinking about where to have dinner instead. An idea struck Blamer that there is a restaurant tucked away from the main crowd. Presenting...

I have been here the other time with Kenneth, who first introduced Blamer and me to this place.
After placing our orders, we decided to cam whore for while...

Some arty farty photo first.

This is my bro by the way..

Blamer as usual

Finally, with me in the pic. Blamer was complaining that I did not bring "dent dent" out. But I think the photos taken with my trusty phone looks okay wat...

Finally the food is here...

Appetizer: Stuffed chicken wings, not too bad leh, look at my bro u know oredi..

Next up is chicken soup:

I always think that the soup they serve is not bad. The previous time was mushroom soup, which I think tasted better.


This is spicy seafood goreng I think. Supposedly this is a chef's recommendation, I think it is too spicy for my bro and blamer.

Lastly, this is my dish, Pan-seared Cod Fish with chips. Not bad lah, although they could have been more generous with their fish serving. The fish fillet in my opinion, is too thinly sliced. I bet u find it quite hard to distinguish the fish from the chips rite?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails