Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Preparation for V-Day

Tomorrow is V-day and it's also the 3rd V-day that i spent with Leecher. I decided to surprise Leecher by making a box full of ai-xin snacks for him (well, I suppose that since he is FAT, it won't hurt to add a little bit more to his ever-expanding waistline, haha)

Since I am not a good cook, I decided to make something simple, heehee. (@ least I take the effort to make it leh...)

Here's the ingredients for the snacks:

Mummy helped me with making the chocolate (to coat the strawberries). In the midst of making it, Leecher called me. (OH DEAR!) I had to come up with an excuse to get off the phone, for the chocolate was getting burnt. Luckily, I asked him if he had make reservations for dinner and he immediately got off the phone (which obviously means that he haven't done so, haha). Saved for round 1.

Was busy coating the strawberries with chocolate and ready to be placed in the fridge when Leecher called again ($%#$^^&). He heard me telling Mummy to put the stuff in the fridge and asked me what am I doing ... panicked for a split second and told him that I am putting the leftover rice in the fridge, don't waste food ma .... think he really believed me.....heehee... Saved for round 2.
Lots of strawberries with chocolates, yummy!

Next up, its time for the Oreo-coated biscuit sticks. Well, I had to smash the biscuits into "powdery" form, so that the crumbs can "stick" to the biscuit. In the midst of doing that, Leecher decided to call me again!! Arg, this time cannot escape, he will surely hear the loud smashing in the background.

Leecher: Dear, what are you doing?
Me: I am busy hitting xiao-ren.
Leecher (laughing in the background): what xiao-ren?
Me (trying my best to think of excuses): You lo, since I will not get any flowers tomorrow. Thus, I have to seek revenge.
Leecher: How come you need to hit for so long?
Me: Cuz this xiao-ren aka you is quite FAT, thus, I need time to cover every single inch.

LOL!!! That kept him from asking more questions - saved once again for round 3!

Presenting the Oreo-coated biscuits:

I decided to make the rainbow-candied coated biscuits for him too, since I am RAINBOW, heehee.

Here's the box of Ai-Xin snacks for Leecher:

Me, with the box of goodies for Leecher! (taken in my office, haha)

Hope Leecher will be touched and loves this Ai-Xin snacks!
To Leecher: if your waistline expands due to this, I am not at fault, ^_^

Edited: To KJ - many thanks for the innovative idea, still remembered it after so long, haha! but, i did improvised it with the rainbow-candied ones, =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails