Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Arrival in Sydney

It's an 8 hr flight to Sydney - of cuz cannot waste the time to sleep rite. Must chiong inflight entertainment, haha (since I dont usually watch movies in SG) Managed to catch 2 movies.
Enchanted

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Love both movies, very heartwarming and funny. The chipmunks are cute!
I love SQ for their meals (ya, I actually do love inflight meals, haha), esp this beef. The beef is so juicy and tender. There was another refreshment, but I was too hungry to take a picture of it.

Finally, after 8 hrs of flight - I arrived in Sydney at 8.45pm local time. Was dead tired and didnt even stop to take pictures of the airport. Took a cab immediately to the hotel after clearing the customs. I stayed at The Westin and wow ~ I love the room!

15th floor, wondering if I will get nice view of the city .... 1504, for those 4D wannabees.

Call me sua ku, but this is kind of high-tech for me. Normally, you just hang the "Do not disturb" sign at the doorknob. However, in The Westin, you actually have a button inside the room that lights up the DND sign, wow ~

The huge double bed that has 4 pillows so soft that I need to sleep on 3 for support

Working area + TV (love the TV)


The corridor full of mirrors, so that I can do last min check while walking out of the room.


The huge bathroom that have 2 separate doors - 1 for shower and 1 for toilet

Plus a bath tub that is separated from the bed with a glass panel (Leecher will surely like this, haha)

View from inside the bathroom

The pizza that I ordered for my dinner - sad to say, it kind of sucks.

Next up, my stay in Sydney....nite everyone ~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wa! exotic bathroom concept!! ^__^

-- footprints all over -- said...

to Lim (Leecher):

haha, its not exotic lo, there's actually a bind for you to pull down :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails