Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dinner at 新马田鸡粥

This is a belated post. Been too busy these few days to sit down and blog, but Blamer kept on kpkb so I had burn my Sunday nite to blog this, ke ke ke...

We went out for dinner last Saturday since Xiufeng and bro 难得 got weekend leave. I remember I came to 新马田鸡粥 once and thought it was just a corner shop. However, according to Dennis, the G7 seafood shop opposite the 新马田鸡粥 belongs to the same boss.


Because it is more spacious over at the seafood store, we decided to sit there instead. Bro is the 地头蛇 here so we let him do all the ordering.

While waiting for our food which actually took quite long. We decided to fully utilize Dent Dent.

Fish tank containing all the seafood.


Blamer who can't decide whether to tie her hair or not.

My Bro and Xiufeng

Finally me and Blamer. Excuse me for being a bit chui... : )

This is their 招牌豆腐。

Quite normal 蚝蛋,the sauce is better den those in Taiwan though.

This is four season beans. Apparently it is Xiufeng's favorite.

Ha ha pui ti pak, Blamer's fav, make me wonder everytime how can she remain so thin when this is her fav food.

See so happy to bite into her pui ti pak.


Finally the 主角 of the night arrived, porridge and the frogs,


We ordered the spicy and non-spicy version and one large pot of porridge. Really not bad leh the 主角, we finished both pots of porridge in a jiffy but was too full to order more although our taste buds were craving for more. This is wat I call 有心无力。

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails