Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Footprints in Sydney - Sydney Tower

Jamie took me to Sydney Tower Restaurant for lunch - it's a revolving restaurant and the ideal location to enjoy all Sydney has to offer from over three-hundred metres above the city centre spanning its gorgeous harbour across to the blue mountains

*Leecher is so going to kick himself in the ass when he sees this post - Buffet with lots of food *
The salad bar - which I only walked over to take pictures, not really a fan of greens. Think Leecher would love this, since he has been eating greens recently in a weak attempt to diet. (He always ends up eating more when he is on his so-called diet, haha)

That's Jamie and me :)

All kinds of bread, but funny I don't see any soup around ...

Starters ~ seafood galore!

The oysters are so fresh - seriously, I think they're better than the ones that I ate at Morton's

Prawns - I happen to eat around 3/4 of this plate, haha.

Meat section with some Asian fare

I think the chicken wings + samosa (hidden below) are not bad ~

Beef, lamb and Kangaroo's meat - tried a small piece, very chewy but I don't think I will want a 2nd round ...

Dessert Bar - there's always room for dessert in my stomach though I was already full to the brim ...

Not a fan of puffs, but the strawberry-filled puffs taste pretty decent.

Definitely must take picture in the restaurant ~ nice view right?

To Leecher - a picture for you to compensate for not being there, wa ha ha...

Returned back to the office when I stumbled upon ....

OMG, all just 2 streets from my office, arg! I wanna move to Sydney ~

Went to buy chocolates for Leecher and family ~ purposely bought the Easter egg for Leecher to munch on.


Self-check at the hotel before leaving for my dinner, haha ....

Decided to walk over to the Harbour Bridge again to see it in the night - looking magnificent in the background

The Opera House at night - I still prefer it in the day time ~

Stopped for dinner at the restaurant along the river - my last chance at eating seafood - ordered scallops. OMG, its super juicy and grilled to perfection with cheese. I am still mesmerised by the taste of this as I am typing this out ~

Salmon - pales in comparison with the scallops but still pretty delicious.

That pretty much wrapped up my short stay in Sydney - would definitely want to go back again, maybe with Leecher :) *hint hint to Leecher, wa ha ha*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails