Friday, April 25, 2008

Donuts Affair

I was craving for donuts and decided to drag Leecher to Munchy Donuts @ Raffles Xchange.

I ordered the bittersweet chocolate

Leecher ordered the Creme cheese donut with ginger lime tea (seriously, what sort of tea is that - it sucks totally)

I was happily anticipating my donuts and couldn't wait to eat it ....

but when i sink my teeth into the donut, whatever anticipation that I had earlier evaporated immediately. In replacement, I felt "cheated". The donut is cold (yes, it might be cold, but I didn't expect it to be that cold)

Leecher eating his donut


.
.
.
.
.
.

and feeling moody/sad for the creme cheese donut sucks big time. I think its a pretty lame attempt in trying to copy donut factory's spicy cheese donut.

Their slogan "One is not enough", but to me, i think its totally enough and I doubt I will ever patronise the shop again for donuts. Huge disappointment :(

Just when I was feeling sore abt the donuts, Leecher surprised me with my fave donuts when he came to my place over the wkend ... YUMMY!

I love Donut Factory donuts - I think they're the best in town (no arguments abt that)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails