Monday, April 14, 2008

Pepper Lunch

Although this is not like the newest eatery in town, it's my first time here, 'cos Blamer keep saying that the food sucks and is not worth the price tag. ( but I think it's b'cos Blamer is a lousy cook den most prob dunno how to check whether her own food is cooked or not)

This is the outlet at Suntec.

Although there is a menu at the counter, on every table, they still included booklet menu. Reminds me of Pasta Mania.

Blamer's curry cheese beef rice before mixing

During mixing...

Ta Da...

Mine after cooking. Apparently, notice I have no photos of me cooking the dish. WHY? B'cos Blamer is already busy goofing down her rice to take pics of me... : (

Verdict: not too bad leh, like the saltiness of the food ha ha, especially the bean sprouts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails