Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Significant Day

WHOA HO HO!!! Today marks a very significant day for me, b'cos...

Ha ha I got to chop Blamer's carrot head. Ke ke... Went to

for dinner. Actually I have long wanted to try their 小笼饱 but think that their dishes are over-priced. However, since Blamer stuck out her carrot head today... wa ha ha ha.

A glimpse of the menu... Initially I wanted to try everything that's on the chef's recommendation list, but seems to me that once age catches up with u, ur appetite drops too. So in the end, just ordered 4 dishes.

First up, very tasty chicken soup. Great appetizer to whet ur taste buds before the actual meal. But u can skip the chicken meat.

Chef's recommend noodles. Fried beancurd with mince pork, but so-so only leh.

This dish that Blamer's holding is superb! Fried pork chops. The meat is very tender, more like grilled than fried to me. Very nice! A must order dish.

Lastly the highlight of the day, 小笼饱 but wat a letdown, dun really find anything special abt this dish though. Taste almost identical to the ones we had at Crystal Jade.

Hee hee the bill...

Excitement fills me up while Blamer foots the bill...

Blamer who resigns to her fate of kena chopped. Hee hee hee...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails