Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Day @ Keith's Place

Went over to Keith's place one bloody hot afternoon... and it's a 1.15 hr ride on the MRT to his place - yes, we're having loonnnngggg distance relationship in TINY singapore, haha.

21 stops in total, excluding Woodleigh ....

Newly-opened shop near my place, the PIE KIA shop. Interesting shop that sells delicious pies - loonnngggg queue for the freshly baked pies. If you missed the batch, you will have to wait for @ least 10-15 mins for the next batch out from the oven.

Bought the mango & pear, sweet corn, 2 X sardine (my fave!), roast chicken, black pepper chicken & curry chicken. The cost ranges from $1.20 to $1.50, depending on the type of pie that you choose.

Look @ the crust, fluffy and yummy .... *drool*

The pies are just the side dish, went to buy QiJi nasi lemak to fill my tiny stomach, haha.... wanted to share with Leecher, but I was so hungry that I finished everything, opps.


Leecher stocked up on my fave drink - yes, I only drink YAKULT (not Vitagen) in grape flavour. Well, if I am in good mood, I might drink the orange & original ones as well, hahaaha.....

Hmm, feels so good to just NUA in this kind of hot weather .... oh, the snack that I am holding is nice! However, i have no idea where to get it :(

Shit, I think both of us are quite "chui" in this picture, wa ha ha :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails