Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shopping ~

Shopping ~ with the Great Singapore Sale on my doorstep, who can resist contributing money to our economy?

G2000, Isetan, gg<5, m)phosis, wetseal & some pushcart stall near my workplace. I reckon that I had way too many bottoms than tops, so I concentrated on tops this time round :) I am such a disciplined shopper, haha

Well, just when I thought I was disciplined enough, Victoria Secrets came up with 25% off dresses! Arg, the dangers of online shopping ~ just click click click and you end up $X amt poorer.

Necklaces for my outfits

Got this DIVA charm necklace @ a steal of $2.50, hahaha, totally pleased with myself :)

until I realised that I had a similar one custom-made from an online site abt a yr ago ....

Lastly, where I spent most of my money on ... :(

Think I better don't count the moolahs spent, if not, I will feel the post-heartache, haha.

Happy girl for now till the next purchase :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails