Saturday, June 21, 2008

3rd Day in India

It was raining cats & dogs the week before we arrived. Strangely, it was all sunny (yet not humid) when we came over. Good for me as well, since I will be able to take more pics without the risk of dent dent being wet.

View from my room

My daily dosage of newspaper - interesting articles though the entertainment news were quite pathetic.

The flower on my couch has wilted - sign of sadness that I am leaving the hotel soon?

Our breakfast routine :)

The 5 star hotel in Mumbai that commands a hefty tag of $430/night for a room

Booked the meeting room, so that we can get catch up on our emails while waiting for the next appt

The cosy environment made me wanna sleep instead of working ....

Chocolate chips taste way better than ginger chips

Met up with a client, whose office temperature is that of a freezer. We were so glad to get out of the building and basked in the sun. Went to the mall for our lunch @ Japengo cafe.

The cafe serves pretty decent food; 1st time seeing soup noodles served in a square "bowl"

The hot soup certainly did wonders in defrosting my body ....

Rinta & her chicken wrap

Leaving my footprints outside the cafe :)

Met up with Rinta's ex-Bloomberg colleagues for dinner @ the Radio Club; a 10 min walk from our hotel.

Warm brandy = brandy topped with warm water :O The drinks here are pretty cheap, SGD$2 for one glass of red wine.

The gals-in-action :)

The club looks like some old men club, but it does serve pretty decent chinese food. Kinda missed my mum's cooking @ this point in time

last day tml; can't wait to be back home :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails