Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dedicated to Leecher

Leecher once promised to write 情书 for me during the 1st month where we were together. I still remembered the time when he would ask me how to write the characters in chinese (it's like I am filling in the blanks of my own 情书) Subsequently, the 情书 failed to materialise since Leecher thought that I would not 追究 anymore, haha. (too bad, cuz Qian, Miao & Fling will know that I have super good memory and I will just bring it up again :P)

It's still funny to think that our love started over a cup of chrysanthemum tea (yellow again). Leecher made me chrysanthemum tea (he leeched on EK way back then - cuz it was EK who brought the stuff into the tutorial room) when we were studying for our exams. Silly me was almost touched to tears (ya, cuz he was very sincere and remembered that I only drink hot drinks)

Those were the days - though we have our own storming period as well, but 在一起的时光,充满了欢笑和很多很多的爱. I will still continue to love you even when your waist line has increased from 29" to 31"; when you have more white hairs on your head; when you continue to snore in your sleep; when you refused to sponsor me for my shopping trips etc

Looking fwd to grow old with you- holding hands and strolling in the park,watching TV on our L-shaped sofa and caring for little Keith & little Caihong, giving them lots of love :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails