Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dinner @ AMK

Our usual weekly dinner affair @ S11 Ang Mo Kio ... have to start preparing Leecher with eating outside food, if not, he will have difficulty coping in the future since I don't cook, hee hee ....

Before setting off to the destination .... wa ha ha, finally I got my good hair day :)

Decided on Western food this time round - but wait only if you can afford to wait, cuz this stall really enjoys good business. We waited close to 35 mins for our food to arrive.

Ordered satay while waiting for the food to come ....

Finally, the food have arrived! Leecher's chicken cutlet (wow, amazed by the huge portion! He couldn't finish it - so means it's really HUGE)

My pork chops! The sauce is great, Leecher kept snatching my sauce to dip his fish into (see, his leeching instincts @ work again)

We both ended up with a bloated stomach,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails