Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fossil Private Sale

Fossil Private Sale - my annual watch-buying event

Reached the place @ 12.05pm and there was already a long queue at the collection counter. Strange, late for 5 mins only, pple already went inside and come out le?

Shopped for 45 mins - super crowded, but with my petite size, I was able to squeeze through all the people, helping Leecher to "开路". Even saw my sec friend inside, 真巧! After all the jostling, time to queue up for payment (smooth traffic) & collection of the watches. Waited almost 45 mins just to collect the watches. Think they need to do something about the traffic control next time.

Leecher with the sales memo ...

Getting bored of the waiting ~

Total damage - 3 DKNY watches for me and 1 Diesel watch for Leecher. Not forgetting that we bought our first couple watches, heehee. (ya, we forgot to adjust the time first before taking this pic)

Happy gal with all the purchases (trying not to look @ the damages done to my wallet though)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails