Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lunch with Xiao Qiang

Xiao Qiang, my lunch kaki @ work, haha .... (he will kill me when he reads this post and realised that I posted his picture, opps)

Hito Steamboat @ Far East Square

Walked quite a far journey to Far East Square for this Japanese Steamboat ...

Stupid us ordered the HOT green tea on a bloody hot afternoon where the temperature was 34 degrees celsius.

Finally, the food arrived .... starving and sweating under the hot weather. My crazy idea of having paper steamboat under the hot sun and drinking hot tea, hahaha. Quite an experience though, I should have captured the amt of tissue soaked in our sweat on the table :)

The salmon pot with spicy broth, yummy! Love the broth with a slight tinge of spiciness.

XiaoQiang's chicken pot - even the original broth is nice, awwwww ....

It only 1/2 way through the meal den I realised that we have the same restaurant @ Hitachi Towers, haha. However, when we went back to check-out the place, the restaurant was gone. 2 weeks later while walking past Far East Square, this restaurant was gone too .... hmm ..... sad, wonder where I can find this paper steamboat again ..

The Marmalade Pantry @ Hitachi Towers

One of my favourite restaurant @ the CDB area - yummy food and great desserts (accordingly to FMQ, hee .... always see her posting the cupcakes on her blog) I never tried the desserts though, cuz when I am done with the main course, it's time to call it a day - can't squeeze anything more :(

Once again, my partner in crime (aiyah, he shy and covered his face while I took the pic .... )

I always thought that the white flower (what's the exact name?) was fake until I took it out from the container and realised there's water inside, ^_^|||

Recommended one of my fave dish - linguini with crabmeat tomato chilli & pinenuts to XiaoQiang, since he had no idea what he wanna eat .... even the chef recommended this wo ~~

I ordered the grilled pesto chicken wholemeal wrap with oven roasted butternut. Love the chips @ the side, quite a refreshing change from the usual fries.

Of cuz must have a picture of me with my food :)

This time round, no desserts AGAIN :( maybe I shld just pop down to buy their cupcakes sometime ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails