Monday, May 26, 2008

On Course 26-28 May 2008

Yeah, was on course for three days last week. (Blamer must have missed me badly) The number one good thing about being on course is ... ... u GUESS it! Early ciao time! 5.00pm sharp and the trainer says, that's all for today. Wow! Just loved it.

More time after work = more shopping time, especially with the Great Singapore Sale already started. But strangely, is it just me or do u guys feel that nowadays, there ain't much to buy? Or should I say these days, things dun look like they are worth the price tag. Anywayz, up till now, I have yet to part with my $$ for anything from the GSS, wonder is it b'cos I am too "salty".

Day 1 after Course

These days, Blamer and me have this craving for cheap and tasty hawker food, and for the last couple of dates, we have been eating out at hawker centres. (Inflation must be hitting both of us quite badly) After my first day of course, we headed to Tiong Bahru to seek out tasty hawker treats.

This shop serves pretty good sambal stingray and other great shellfish like "la-la" and "gong-gong" and "zuk-zuk", but there's only the two of us, hence we just ordered the stingray and "la-la".

Stingray


La-La

Wow the chilli is simply great on both dishes, will leve u craving for more. On top of these, whenever u visit hawker centre with bbq chicken wings, always order them. Nowadays, with all the food courts and air-conditioned diners, it is really rare to find great tasting bbq chicken wings the old fashion way (i.e. not those bbq on electric ovens, but on good old charcoal)

Simply heavenly!

Day 2 after Course
Blamer decided to head for Raffles City today as she caught news that kate-spade is having some sort of sale. They are "sale-ing" yes, but too bad, except for the bag that she's been eyeing. Also we calculated the discounted price of some of the other items, they were not as cheap as compared with getting them directly in the US. Hence we discarded the idea of buying the bags (phew lucky me...) and headed out to do wat I like best, EAT!

We were walking around the basement till we came across this:

Quite a bargain no? Decided to check it out.

Pretty nice table decor and Blamer just can't resist taking a pic with the flowers.

And that's me so slack in polo T and jeans, I love to be on course!

Like wat u read earlier on the signboard, 1-for-1 main course for any 2 drinks ordered, hence our 2 drinks:

I think the one on the left is "Orange Spice" (Blamer's) while the other is called "Lemon Blast" (Mine) Cost $4.80 each, ok only. Ordered them only b'cos we wanted the free main. Ha ha. (Shit, think we are getting more cheapo)

Mine! Spicy seafood spaghetti goreng. Really nice this one, with succulent prawns and juicy mussels. Worth every penny, by the way it's not very expensive at $15.80.

This is Blamer's fish and chips, which is also on the chef's recommendation list, the tangy chilli sauce on the left is quite unique, but I still like my spaghetti better.

Day 3 after Course

Din meet up with Blamer, hence no post. Gosh! No Blamer = no life for me??? Blamer see, 我对你这么好!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails