Wednesday, July 30, 2008

爱心Cupcake

Today Blamer surprised me with a white paper bag while waiting to lunch with me.

That's me with my present.

And Blamer showing off. If u were thinking that the backgrd looks like some coffee shop, you're right! This coffee shop situated around circular rd serves delicious bah chor mee.

The bah chor mee comes with anchovies, quite unique. However, their specialty is supposed to be bar chor mee sua. Too bad we din order that this time.

But the 主角 of the day is still my 爱心 cupcake. So sweet and rare of Blamer to buy such expensive stuff for me. Did I tell you that the cupcakes from Marmalade Pantry cost over $4 each?

Opening up the present at a secret location near our workplace. Blamer and I always come here to escape the crowd.

Expensive stuff 就是 expensive stuff, even comes with a matching box.

Tah Da! My 爱心 cupcake!

But me will always share good stuffs with my Blamer. 一人一半, 感情不会散。 : )

And this is one of those full body pics of Blamer again, sorry folks, u've got to endure this for a couple more weeks, till she lose the "mood". Hee hee.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails