Friday, June 27, 2008

Love Post

Roses are red and Violets are blue... ...

Isn't this a classical sentence back in those Secondary sch days, when hormones started taking over, and ppl just do silly things to get the attention of the opposite sex. For example, writing love letters? Passing small pieces of papers around the class to the girl tat caught ur eye?

Hmm, why am I bringing these up all of a sudden? Because, Blamer had been breathing down my neck about giving her a love letter ever since our first month, ha ha. Love letter? Just how to start this?

Not really a language person, but I must say that for 30 months of my life, they were filled with fun, laughter, tears, frustrations and of cos, Love. Still remember the first time "She" caught my eye. I was late for lecture and when I enter the room, someone in a bright yellow top was waving her hands at me and smiling ever so cheerfully as if she was happy to see me here, that I was there to brighten up her day and I thought, that's a pretty girl... ...

And so started the months of courtship (which she doesn't consider those as courtships), of late nights of sending her back after school (during the exam period when we stayed really late in sch) and finally, I managed to "break" her on one overseas trip where I played the hero saving the damsel in distress. (special thanks to two buddies back then for helping out ha ha)

Those were the past, what I really want to say is thank u for being there for me always, though at times u were quite irritating, crude, selfish and unreasonable, my love for u just deepens day by day and has blinded me in all aspects i.e. I will still buy that bag for u. Wa ha ha ha!

Leecher loves Blamer always!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails