Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Branded that Blamer bought for me

Blamer came back with three shopping bags today... ...

But she handed me the smallest of them all... ... : (

Still, tingling with anticipation... ...

Gasp! The dust bag, I'm seeing the dust bag... ...

Unveiling the long awaited... ...

Ta Dah... ...

Wa... ... Not very LV-ish leh. Taiga print. Who knows it's a LV? Can anyone see the LV discreetly imprinted on the bottom right corner? (as describe on their website)

Hmm... not to be outdone...

Must open up the wallet, wa ha ha ha. Can u see the silvery words? Just to quote Blamer's brother who mention "Luckily it's made in France. Not made in China" Wa ha ha.

Yeah! Finally can chop Blamer's carrot jia lat jia lat.

However, Blamer retaliated... ...

Big stab to my newly acquired LV wallet. She actually drove an Excalibur equivalent into my wallet and poke a very big hole for this Miu Miu bag. But I quite like this bag, maybe if she dun wan to use it, I can use it as a metro-sexual accessory.

Lastly, she bought this Trevi PM bag out of her own pocket, cost a freaking over 2 grand. I still think the Miu Miu I bought for her looks better. Waste money. Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails