Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ajisen

Yeah yeah, today I finally got Blamer to visit Ajisen with me!

Can't remember the last time I ate at this restaurant with Blamer. Seems like they have changed their menu since. Took away lots of side dishes.

However, their Volcano ramen is still around.

See the super-duper volcano sauce on top of the char-siew? Even Blamer also can't take the spiciness of the sauce.

Since Blamer ordered their chef's recommendation, I decided to try something new... Pork Curry ramen:

Pieces of thinly sliced pork in curry base soup.

I have always like their ramen cos of their tasty soup base. However, Blamer said it's full of MSG and if I want to preserve my crown of glory, I shld stop eating this. Anyone know whether this is true?

Anyways, if u happen to visit this restaurant, always order the set meal cos it consists of a side dish to share with ur partner, while waiting for the noodles to be served (this usually takes a while) and a drink.

The fried chicken wing and tofu side was not too bad.

I can't really remember the name for this one. But it is so-so only.

And of cos must end with a photo of Blamer. Who's more cute? The Ajisen girl or Blamer?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails