Sunday, September 14, 2008

Superfamous

It's FMQ's turn to lunch with us this time and Blamer chose to lunch at Superfamous located near OCBC building. Sheesh we forgot to take a pic of the restaurant.

Since FMQ was late, we had ample time to browse thru the menu.

Blamer decided to sneak a pic of my 秃头-ness while I'm deciding what to eat. Really got 秃头 meh?

Finally, FMQ arrived and we decide to swap partners for today. Me with FMQ.

Blamer with Yaozu

Oh and FMQ actually brought some goodies for Blamer only... ... so 偏心

My order: Chicken thigh in white wine sauce. Tender boneless chicken, yummy! But I like the garlic mash below the meat the best.

Mr Yaozu ordered the same dish as me + their capaccino I think. I ordered the tomato juice. By the way is it To-ma-to or To-me-to?

Blamer and FMQ both ordered their Wagyu Beef burger (their signature dish i think), dun really think their burger is unique but their wedges were superb.

Dessert time! FMQ and me picked one dessert each. She ordered the sticky date pudding with warm butterscotch, honey & fig ice cream.

My choice is tarte tartin of pear with vanilla ice cream. I like the pastry at the bottom of the pear the most and the honey & fig ice cream. Can't really stomach the date pudding though, poor FMQ got to finish the pudding herself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails