Saturday, October 25, 2008

All about us!

Been quite a while since we did this kind of "questionaire" :) , so as a favour to FMQ (haha, you sure got us working our brains off for this), here goes .....

Note - B: Blamer, L: Leecher

1. What time did you wake up this morning?
B: around 10.45am (the beauty of being on leave :P)
L: eh, think 9 plus

2. Diamonds or pearls?
B: " Men grow cold as, girl's grow old. And we all lose our charms in the end. But square cut or pear shaped , these rocks don't lose their shape. Diamond's are a girl's best friend"
*screams Tiffany, Cartier, Bvlgari ...*

L: Cash is king... ...

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
B&L: Wall-E :)


4. What is your favourite TV show?
B: hmm....not exactly favourite, but currently watching Heart of Greed P1
L: 世界那么大 (as of now)

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
B: anything that my mum prepares
L: 1 cuppa coffee

6. What is your middle name?
B: "Nua"
L: "Kun"
Opps, hahahaa :P

7. What food do you dislike?
B: Durian
L: Jackfruit

8. What is your favourite CD at the moment?
B: been quite a while since I listened to CD. Perhaps TYW would like to put his collection on loan? *haha*
L: eh, I dont listen to music

9. What kind of car do you drive?
B&L: we got our left and right kars ... but they can only walk :)

10. Favourite sandwich?
B: Leecher's 爱心 sandwich
L: Of cuz it's my picnic
爱心 sandwich for Blamer. Can read about it here and here

11. What characteristic do you despise?
B: dishonesty, backstabbers and ungrateful assholes
L: arrogance

12. Favourite item of clothing
B: My comfy T-shirt that says "Someone who loves me very much went to Darwin and all I got was this T-shirt"
L: shoes?

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would you go?
B: Greece
L: Japan

14. Are you an organised person?
B: quite, have to since Leecher is a damn disorganised person
L: Yes (lying w/o blinking his eyes)

15. Where would you retire to?
B: Aussie/New Zealand
L: New Zealand/Taiwan, for the cheap and good food

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
B: hmm, 21st .. that's when someone join the ranks of the "most-important-people" that I care about
L: All my birthdays spent with Blamer :) (with her plucking device close to my neck... ...)

17. What are you going to do when you finish this?
B&L: eat dinner!

18. Furthest place you are sending this?
B: no idea leh
L: all over the world

19. Person you expect to send it back first?
B: Ms Foo if she is reading
L: who reads my blog??

20. When is your birthday?
B: 13th Dec
L: 1st Mar
Now that you know... PRESENTS!

21. What is your shoe size?
B: size 3
L: 10 UK

22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
B: Leecher's mum
L: My mum

23. How many pets?
B&L: no pets

24. Any new and exciting news?
B: I will be owner of Hermes bag? *dreaming .....*
L: Blamer is going to buy me a car *dream on .... *

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
B: Teacher
L: Taxi Driver

26. How are you today?
B: Sad, two days before I return back to work
L: Fine, thank you

27. Favourite flowers?
B: Lilies, blue roses, tulips and all the flowers that Leecher gave and is going to give me :)
L: Guys can get flowers meh?

28. What are you listening to right now?
B: My mum talking
L: Kao pei Blamer

29. What is a day on the calender that you are looking forward to?
B: Every public holiday
L: 1st March for Blamer's surprises. Hee

30. What was the last thing you ate?
B: Pastamania's Hot Basil Chicken Pizza
L: The Royals Dark Chocolate Truffle Cake

31. Do you wish on stars?
B: No, I give direct hints to Leecher
L: I wish upon Blamer's wallet

32. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
B: Purple
L: Yellow

35. Favourite soft drink:
B: Qoo's white grape
L: Coke

36. Favourite restaurant:
B: Anywhere as long as Leecher is footing the bill
L: Anywhere as long as I am not footing the bill

37. Hair colour?
B: Dark brown
L: I don't have much hair to speak of

38. What was your favourite toy as a child?
B: Care bear
L: Mask

39. Summer or Winter?
B: Winter cos none of it in Singapore
L: Spring?

41. Chocolate or Vanilla?
B: Chocolate
L: Lemon sorbert

42. Coffee or tea?
B: Tea
L: Coffee

43. Do you want your friends to answers?
B&L: You all better do, we spent a lot of time typing this out :)

44. When was the last time you cried?
B: When Leecher bought the 赔罪flowers for me
L: Real men dun cry

45. What's under your bed?
B: Dust and more dust
L: Inline skates, dumb bells and old text books, of cos, there's dust

46. What did you do last night?
B: with patrick
L: with nancy

47. What are you afraid of?
B: Leecher finding out my bank's password
L: Blamer's plucking device

48. Salty or sweet?
B: Sweet
L: Mixed please (at the cinema's popcorn stall)

49. How many keys on your key ring?
B: My dad's car key and house key
L: Lots, gate, wooden door, cupboard, room door, windows grills

50. How many years at your current job?
B: one and a half years
L: 2 years and one month

51. Favourite day of the week?
B&L: Friday lah, duh?

52. Do you make friends easily?
B: Yup
L: Friends make me easily

53. Do you like finding out these stuff from your friends?
B: Ya I am kaypo queen
L: No, Blamer coerced me to, with her evil plucking device

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails