Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Recession

Received this email from Fionn when recession starts to set in .....

Your Boss's Reaction during a Recession

剛開始 begining.....老闆 Boss: Be good, you will be fine.

過了一週After a week...
要加油ㄛ!!....
Must Work Hard man

過了一月After a month...
要給 林北 加油喔.....
Must Work Hard for Lim Peh u know!

過了一季 After a Quarter....
叫你要 加油啦..... 聽到沒 ??
Can you hear me, you must work hard!!!


As I was feeling quite creative on a particular day .... I decided to come up with my own version
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
剛開始 begining....Keith says: Be good, I will love you and treat you like a Princess

After a month ....
I will continue to dote on you

After a year ....
Treat you like a Princess? Dream On!

After 3 years ...

BUY ME MY CAR!!!

Now you all know what kind of life I have been going through for the past 3 years :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails