Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cookies for Leecher

While Leecher is still procrastinating on how to write his HK Day 4 post, I have to post something up lest our readers decide to migrate to other blogs after a week of non-activity on our blog :) Following the previous round of Ai Xin snack on Vday, I have to put on my apron for Leecher for our 3rd year anniversary :)

Hmm ~ so what do I make this time round?

.
.
.
.
.

The ingredients .... eh, forgot to take pic of the butter, but just pretend there's butter inside.

Mixing the butter, sugar, vanilla essence & condensed milk. Well, I am supposed to do it manually, but why waste the presence of the cake mixer rite?

Yeah, much faster than manual mode :)

Sieve the flour & baking powder over the mixture

Hands start to get dirty with the pressing of dough thus no pictures.

Tadah! The heart-shaped cookies all lined up on the tray, filled with chocolate chips.

Into the oven; baking in process ...

Smells good! I nearly burnt my fingers while baking these cookies, cuz you need to overturn the cookies occassionally to prevent the underneath from getting burnt.

All ready to be packed into my ai xin container for Leecher :)

*************************************************************************************
Ingredients: $20 ++
Time taken to make cookies: 3 hrs
Baking time per batch: < 5 mins
Leecher's smile/surprise upon receiving the cookies: PRICELESS :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails