Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hong Kong Loots

Since our TW trip, Leecher has emerged as the champion in shopping. He continued to retain his throne during our HK trip (in terms of spending the most).

Here are the evidences of his & my spending :P

Round 1: Citygate Outlet

Leecher
2 T-shirts & 1 pair of Adidas sports shoes: HKD$556

Me
2 T-shirts, 1 Polo T(Mummy), 6 T-shirts (cousin & my bro) & 3 tops: HKD$1026

Verdict: Wa, can't believe that I spent more than Leecher @ Citygate outlet, I WIN!

Round 2: Harbourcity Shopping Mall

Leecher
2 Kate Spade Bag & Timberland slippers: HKD$5255

Me
Happy to receive my present!

Verdict: Leecher confirm win hands down!

Round 3: DisneyLand

Leecher
1 Couple Mickey T-shirt: HKD$60
2 Disney T-shirt:HKD$120

Me
1 Couple Mickey T-shirt: HKD$60
2 Disney T-shirt:HKD$120

Verdict: It's a tie!

Round 4: Willam Chung & Son Tailors

Leecher
1 set of suit: HKD$2500

Me
2 tailored shirts for Leecher: HKD$540

Verdict: Leecher wins again (boring!)

Round 5: Local Products

Leecher
Lots of delicious food: HKD$323.50

Me
Lots of delicious food: HKD$393.50

Verdict: Expected win on my side, since my forte is buying food :)

Overall: Leecher wins hand down on his alarming HKD$8784.50 VS my meagre HKD$2269.50

Other Stuff bought on behalf of frens/family

Not forgetting the freebies from the Halloween in HK :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails