Thursday, February 5, 2009

BBQ @ Pasir Ris

It's time for BBQ to kick off the start of 2009! Benita invited me to her team's BBQ cum chalet @ Pasir Ris during the 1st wkend of 2009 :)

Phil brought his kids along and they were very well-behaved. Managed to "grab" Rose for a picture

She's such a darling!

What's a BBQ without any fire right?

Preparing to set up the fire ~

XiaoQiang ~ the man in command of the pit

Stacking the charcoal on the pit ...

Burn away ~

Meanwhile, the kids looked on ~ waiting for the cue to start BBQ

Jancy has kindly prepared BeeHoon & curry vegetables for our growling stomachs.

Taking a break from fanning the fire ~ Fardi, Benita & me :)

The fire is ready ~ time to rock & roll :P

Beni took charge to be the chef, since I still can't really tell if the food is cooked or not just by looking, opps!

The 1st batch of cooked food that was polished off within seconds ...

I decided to try my special specialty - BBQ Sambal prawns

Platinum service leh - I even peeled off the shells of the prawns, so that it will be easier to eat ~

Nice & spicy sambal prawns that is BBQ-ed to perfection. I think I have the talent of being a Prawn Master :P LOL

My 7-up management decide to sponsor this BBQ with 24 cans of 7-up. This is the privilege of being the spokesperson (not mentioning the X-dollar deal in my pocket, wa ha ha)

It was getting hot @ the BBQ pit, so we retired to the room for another round of activity
.
.
.
.

Bottoms up to our friendship & a great 2009!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails