Monday, February 2, 2009

BPians Xmas Lunch

{Xmas last post! Finally, yeah & I know this is way overdue} Met up with Bobo & WL for our xmas lunch @ Kushinbo. As both WL & Bobo were on holiday, poor Me had to sacrifice my 1-day leave & popped by Jurong Point to have lunch with them. See, I am 伟大 :P

As sua-ku-ish as ever, this was my 1st time stepping into the new JP (ok, Leecher has yet to see the place yet, so he is more sua-ku than me, hahaha). Just when I thought that Lot 1 with its new wing was big, JP is like 1.75 times of the new Lot 1 now.

They even have this Jap street that houses the Jap restaurants. Bobo made a reservation and so, we were ushered into the restaurant while there was still a long queue outside, heehee.

The buffet spread in front of us ~ WooHoo! Lots of variety to choose from; which resulted in
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bobo & WL sure can eat man; I paled in comparison - but it's ok cuz they made my money more worthwhile :0

Our gift exchange!

Bobo got 2 pressies from WL; 偏心!

Smooch Smooch! You promised to bring your GF to our BP 50th Anniversary dinner hor, dont forget ar!

WL got my pressie; hope you like it!

My pressie from Bobo - how come got ribbon on this packaging while WL's pressie dont have ribbon?

Tadah - a group picture to conclude the post! Bobo is a 幸福的男人, haha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails