Thursday, February 26, 2009

CNY 2009

Year of the Ox. Chinese New Year is my favourite festival for that means meeting up with relatives that we seldom see throughout the year :) (well, favourite till the time whereby I am no longer eligible to collect angpao, haha)

Look at the size of the box containing the pineapple tarts! Oh, I forgot to count the total number & go and buy 4D/toto :(

Elliott & Brunty's angpao for me. Thanks v much!

My grand-uncle dropped by my house & gave us some leftover flowers from my cousin. So I decided to DIY and came up with this assorted vase of flowers, haha. Ta-dah, my master piece :)

Time to go visiting! 初一 is my busiest day, for I need to rush to a lot of places & finally took a break at great-granny's place.

The sisters (missing 2nd & 5th aunties) with great-granny.

The great-grandchildren. This is just 1/2 of the total headcount. The rest left earlier to rush to other relatives' place to 拜年.

Cute Issac with his uncle. He's really alert to his surroundings, esp towards the camera.

Our "全家福"

An "act-cute" picture before we call it a day :)

Rushed over to Leecher's place to 拜年 & Ethan was there too. The 1st time I saw him @ Leecher's place, he was still a baby and playing with the mandarin oranges. See how fast he has grown!

He was a very shy kid but I managed to coax him to take a pic with me, 我是小孩杀手, haha.

My angpao from Leecher's parents :)

(Leecher finally made his grand appearance in his usual chui look)
Here's wishing you a fabulous Year of the Ox!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails