Saturday, February 28, 2009

First Concert of 2009

Recently I got lucky and won a pair of concert tickets for dining at 螃蟹之家.

Not the Jay-Chou type of concerts but it's for a singer of my generation though...

Pan Mei Chen and Zhao Yung Hwa! Ok maybe not Zhao Yung Hwa but Pan Mei Chen is definitely my era. I must admit she does have a group of strong supporters.

But it's dinner first. My first time at Makansutra Glutton's Bay, sad to say, not much of a draw for me as u can see, I returned empty handed.

Ended up, Blamer and me walked over to the Singapore Flyer to check out the food there.

Guess wat, they actually have Popeyes. To be frank, I prefer their chicken to KFC's anytime.

Two piece chicken meal. Firstly, their fries are lightly coated with a seasoned batter. Secondly they serve the chicken with a pastry which they called "biscuit". Really love the buttery flakey "biscuit". Of cos, their chicken is succulent, moist and tender. Yums!

After dinner, it's concert proper. Really feel arty-farty coming to esplanade for the concert.

Blamer can't resist but to cam-whore a bit.

Proceed upstairs to our gallery seats... ...

Mentioned earlier that Pan Mei still has a strong fan base, these are the flowers sent by her fans. Remember the time when Aaron Kwok just came into the entertainment scene, he practically 掀起 Mac'Donalds' hairstyle and everyone starts copying him like, 林志颖 and 孙耀威. For Pan Mei Chen, I must say she is the one that revoluntionalise 中性打扮.

I tried to take some photo of the concert hall but amazingly, it seems that I get the right focus. Tried once...

Twice, but still can't get it right. There's a force preventing me from taking a good pic... ...

Surprisingly, the concert turned out to be quite enjoyable. Nice, nostalgic songs and both Pan Mei Chen and Zhao Yung Hwa was every humorous. Wouldn't mind turning up for more of these concerts as long as they are free. Wa ha ha ha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails