Monday, March 16, 2009

Valentine's Day 09

It's the time of the year again where, the wallet of us guys, bleeds dry and the ladies triumph, grinning as they receive their bouquets... ...

Four white lilies to signify our 4 years of pure tender loving care... ... (wa ha ha goosebumps)

My presents from Blamer, the painstakingly prepared jelly hearts and a cute Valentine's day card for me! Drawn to such details oso (notice the guy got no hair... ...)

Hence to reward my Blamer, brought her to this cozy tuck away restaurant (in case u can't read the words, restaurant is called Hob Nob) at Far East Shopping Centre for some quality time together. (by the way, Blamer told me together = to + get + her, hence must get the girl first den can be together... ... huh?)

Anywayz, must take photo with my present. Yup that's me (after life as a botak angel?)

Blamer with her present... ...

Our starter -- garlic cheese baked mussels.

Too hungry le. Not going to wait for Blamer to take photo le. (Actually the mussel was for Blamer de, Valentine's day leh, want to kena pull ears meh?)

My Tom Yam spagetti (very innovative right?), However, I must warn you that it's a very spicy dish, after just a few bites, I was already perspiring like crazy.

Blamer's Pork Cordon Bleu or something like that. Can't really remember the name. Love the mushroom sauce. You can taste that it's really homemade with real mushroom bits. Heavenly. The pork was a bit dry though, think they might have over-fried it.

To round up the meal, ordered their hazelnut crunch. But I think this cake wasn't very nice, not crunchy at all. Too bad they ran out of their signature chocolate cake. Overall, I think the food was just mediocre but for the opportunity to get away from all the bustling and usually overcrowded restaurants along the main belt of Orchard Road, this is a steal. Recommend this place for couples or friends who just want to spend some quiet, quality time "to-get-her".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails