Saturday, June 27, 2009

We're back!

Been quite a while since we last updated our blog, hopefully our readers are still around :) Lots of overdue posts coming up (hopefully I have time to clear the pics in my XD card)

First up, PC Show 2009!

Yes the long-a-waited PC show for Leecher. Been bugging me for a laptop ever since his faithful desktop gave way early this year.

Happily pointing the brochures, but no no, I already have the criterias of the laptop in mind.

Look @ the crowd! Where got recession? People were busy snapping up laptops, cameras, TV etc. At least it boasts the economy :)

Xiaoqiang came to the PC show with us to offer his advices - thanks a lot! That's me with my lucky draw coupons after paying for Leecher's lappy :( Burst a hole in my pocket.

Fast-forward to 2 weeks later (after enduring to Leecher's constant whinning abt the unknown arrival date of his laptop) ... the laptop is finally here!

The saviour! I need not endure Leecher's nagging anymore :P

Busy looking through the components of the package.

Engrossed in reading the starter kit (and ignoring me, that asshole!)

He even got a new mouse to match his new laptop.

Leecher's new gadget :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails