Sunday, October 11, 2009

Addicted!

I never knew that this is so addictive. Leecher terms it as an American cheap flick & we didn't bother to catch the movie as well.

Normally, movie adaption is not as enticing as reading the book itself - think of Dan Brown & Harry Potter series.

Long overdue interest , but well, this is the reason why I haven't been blogging much lately ....

Not exactly the main reason though, I was also busy planning for other stuffs as well :)

Totally captivated by book-Edward, had to force myself to put down the book sometimes. When I watched the movie, I was significantly disappointed :( but .....

Shuai!! Haha, this is beginning to sound like a Qian-ish type of post ....

Charming smile that will melt any girls' heart ~

Love it when he drove Bella to school & to break all the rules for her .... sounds cheesy rite? I like, wa ha ha ...

Even dating on the tree top is romantic when you're with Edward ....

Now, back to my daily dosage of Twilight movie, waiting patiently for New Moon to arrive!

*Hope Leecher doesn't flip when he reads this, BAH*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails