Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mid-Autumn Festival 2009

Mid-Autumn Festival is here again - another round of mooncake tasting :)

Look at the crowd @ Taka! Gosh, I nearly fainted when I tried to squeeze my way in.

Went all the way to Taka just for one particular booth

Mini egg custards mooncakes from The Peninsula, Hong Kong. I first read about this particular brand from MQ's food blog and I asked my fellow foodie colleague in HK about them. Turned out that we gave our HK clients' Peninsula's mooncakes as well.

3 boxes of 8 mini egg custards mooncakes. Mummy & great-granny were full of praises for these.

Raffles Hotel Snow-Skin mooncake with Champagne Truffle & Ganache, courtesy of Leecher! This has got to be the must-have-mooncakes in my house, since it appeared for 2 consective years. I only got 1/4 bite of a mooncake and before I know it, the whole box was empty :(

Marriott's traditional double-yolk mooncakes with white lotus paste for my corporate clients. It was a mad rush delivering 32 boxes of mooncakes to my clients personally with their gift cards. Glad that we managed to finish the task in 4 days!

As usual, the AF gang met up @ Yunfa's place for a pre-mid-autumn gathering. We ended up watching 超級星光大道 5 and I was smitten with 倪安东! Alas, he is younger than me :( I like his rendition of 如果沒有你, been pestering Leecher to let me listen to the song every night, haha :P



The turn-out of the night! It's a pity that Weiming's family left before I arrived :( couldn't get to see WenLe and TianLe.

A bunch of 20-yr-something people doing wacky poses for the camera, LOL. That's how life is supposed to be!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails