Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bali Day 8

The end of our Bali journey drawing near :( The sense of back-to-reality will probably engulf us when we land in SG a few hours later. Before that, breakfast time ~

Fruit platter to start the day. Staying in this villa has spoilt us tremendously with their amicable reception & food spread. We wake up every morning to 3-course breakfast meal with fruit juices and coffee/tea & fruits, not forgetting our daily afternoon tea and snacks from the mini bar.

Leecher's sunny-side up while I went local and ordered the Nasi Goreng. Leecher almost died of egg overdose when I gave him my sunny-side up as well.

Time to pack our bags & leave for the airport.

We stayed @ Melati Villa, which means Jasmine. The villas are named after flowers.

It was always a mad rush to the airport whenever we were holidaying; the traffic jam in Kuta made the situation worse. My heartbeat only returned to normal when we were queuing up at the check-in counter.

We have reached the end of our Bali trip. Time to face reality (aka work) in Singapore :(

Beef with mash is awesome! I keep stealing the beef (no mash, please) from Leecher that he got stuck with lots of mash and no beef. I offered my chicken as compensation, heehee.

Arrival @ T2 slightly after 3pm. Leecher decided to exercise his arty-farty talents, wa ha ha. This marked the end of our memorable Bali trip. Surprisingly, it took us over 2 months to write 8 posts on Bali *sheepish grin*. I wonder how long it will take for our next trip....hmm :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails