Sunday, December 20, 2009

Feasting with food buddy P2

I must admit that I am very lagging in all my posts, but hey, before you guys start to grumble, I have got the most-concrete-excuse ever .... it's the month of december aka holiday season, LOL. Before I start my partying next week onwards, I figured that it would be ideal for me to blog about my past-dated entries before things start to pile up (or already had) for the year :)

Meet up with food buddy @ Tony Roma! Agenda: a new baby is in town, with the name starting with B! We had to rope in Leecher as there were too much food to finish and we can make use of another stomach.

Simple, fuss-free table setting; warm water was never refilled throughout dinner.

Bread with a slight hint of herb & butter.

3 massive servings (truely American) on the table:
  • Sirloin Cheddar Grille Sandwich with Coleslaw and Fries
  • Half Slab of Tony Roma’s Red Hots™ Pork Ribs with Grilled Shrimp with Rice and Ranch Style Beans
  • Southwestern Chicken with Corn on the Cob and Mashed Potato
Corn on the Cob totally steal the day! I always find it amusing when a simple side dish can steal the limelight from the mains. I am still drooling over it as I am typing this entry, go figure how good that is!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails