Friday, January 8, 2010

Xmas Gathering with Uni Mates

Kicked off the first of Xmas gatherings the following day after Japan trip @ EK's place.

We adhered to the potluck theme & "magically" conjured the dishes for our Xmas spread :)
  • Sushi Platter (EK & Pris)
  • Homemade Salad (Leecher)
  • Curry Chicken & Bee Hoon (Me)
  • Chicken Wings (Yaozu)
  • Homemade Sandwiches (MQ)
  • Wine (Kenneth)
  • Cake (Ray)
As per the theme, all of them have to be dressed in Xmas colours of red, green, silver or gold.

Green Team (EK missing in picture!)

Red Team

They decided to celebrate the Dec babies bdae using Ray's cake :)

The Dec babies!

I took my wish-making very seriously! I hope for ..... *secret*

Time to blow out the candles! The others are dying to eat the cake by now.

Sealing it with a kiss

Before that, the very considerate me volunteered to remove candle wax on the cake. They "blamed" me for it cuz I took a long time to make my wish :(

Keeping up with the tradition for the 2nd year & many years counting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails