Tuesday, March 16, 2010

AF Night Out!

Meet up with AF gang for a round of KTV to usher in 2010!

Mesmerized by Fa-ge's singing. The song that he picked to kick start the 3h concert
.
.
.
.
.
.
His hokkien is damn power lah! *clap clap* Winston was super amazed that I can sing 爱到才知痛, wa ha ha .... don't underestimate your 小妹!

Yen just extracted his wisdom tooth the day before, yet nothing can stop him from belting out songs after songs.

Notice Leecher's specs? It became the hot item of the night as the guys sang 卢广仲 songs & they decided to irritate me by singing Rock & Roll style.

Since the night was still young, off to the bowling alley for another round of battle!

Time for the epic battle! Will Winston retain his 滚球王 title? Will newcomers such as Vanessa /Yunfa snatch the title right under his nose?

All eyes on me as I picked up the first ball. Bet they were thinking that the ball will be too heavy for my petite frame.

Haha, I proved them wrong! One hand also can :) Orange ball to match my orangish top.

Contestant Fa-ge taking his pick ....

"Must give the cool cool look" - but I think he was trying hard not to laugh, lol.

Vanessa picked a pink ball, so sweet!

Winston's title of 滚球王 was quite safe after our lukewarm performance.

Leecher & Winston was up head to head once he scored a double, not bad wor ....

Not to be outdone, Winston scored a double too, using matching balls. The guys, however, had something else in mind
.
.
.
.
.
.

“我们不是故意的!”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails