Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Graduation Day 2006

25th July 2006 - Convocation Day! Looking through old pictures brought nostalgic feelings in me :) As footprints was set up in 2007, so we decided to bring our readers down memory lane.

After 3 years of mugging, we finally graduated! Arrived on campus bright & early to get ready for the ceremony. It felt like going back to Hogwarts (minus all the enchanted feel of the castle) in our "Gryffindor" robes, lol.

With our parents, who met each other for the 1st time during our convo :)

After the ceremony with less than 20 secs of fame as you proceed onstage to collect the cert, we proceed to the open area for more picture taking.

It's amazing how I can still rem the day so clearly even till now. Perhaps, it was due to the hard work finally paid off. Perhaps, it was a day which marked the end of schooling. Perhaps, it was the day which I bid farewell to some of my friends as we embarked on different journeys in life. Perhaps, it was when new friendships are forged. Perhaps .....

3 years of undergrad studies in NBS, I have officially moved onto the ranks of alumni.

What's a convocation without taking pictures with friends?

Pri School buddies - Yuxin & Ivan.

Leecher's buddy, Huaiqin.

With Zhiguang

Kaijie! He was my Senior in BP while I became his Senior in NBS :)

Adeline & Yuxin. Adeline will be staying 2 blocks away from me as I moved across the island.

Qianhui & Nijun. I picked up Qian's gown while she was away in the States. We had to rely on emails to communicate with each other with a time difference of 13 hours. Not forgetting to thank Fling for the lovely flower! I still had it on my dressing table :)

Liyao, who now works in the same company as Leecher.

Zhirong, my 1st yr marketing project mate.

Adeline & Rebecca. Rebecca & I had to endure the 830 tutorial slot for the accounting module which I totally detest (both the subject and the tutor)

Huijuan, my FYP mate.

Lucinda - the colleague that I did not know I had until I stepped foot into the office.

Leecher's FYP mate, Celine.

With Olivia.

FMQ! So different yet so familiar.

With Hanbin. Where's Yaozu? Hmm....

Leecher with Daniel.

With Jiongting.

With Sharon.

Leecher with Charissa.

Group picture with the rest of the NBS group.

Uni gang - with Eileen, Dean, Cuiru & Steven missing.

With dear Khim Khim, my fave to-disturb-and-be-disturbed-partner.

Kenneth dearest! Been a while since our last meetup!

With shopping kaki, Shuhui.

Ivor who joined the forces to protect our homeland.

Sneaking a moment of private time .....

only to be disturbed by khim khim, lol.

Finally, a grand picture taking with the graduates who were still hanging around :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails