Friday, July 9, 2010

Japan Day 13 P4

After Mickey's house, we paid a visit to Minnie's house, where we enjoyed the sweet charm of her little cottage. The queue is much shorter @ Minnie's though.

Minnie's house is painted in pink & purple ... I like!

Personalised mailbox for Minnie!

At Minnie's front door. It felt like a housewarming visit into these character's places.

I wanna have a couch like that in our love nest! I can totally imagining lying on the couch & resting my head on Leecher's lap with a book in my hands. What will Leecher be doing? Erm, dozing off as usual, lol!

A sweet picture of Mickey & Minnie on the table top *so romantic*

Washing my hands in the basin .... the whole setup exuded the cheery mode that even doing housework seemed fun! (Leecher here: ok I will set up the kitchen like this then you will do all the housework ok??)

Leecher caught in the act of stealing food from the fridge!

Next, we visited Chip & Dale's Treehouse.

Our chipmunk pals have built their home in a big oak tree, which guarantees them a constant supply of acorns.

The whole house was decorated with acorns, down to the magnets used on the "noticeboard".

Got crispy spring rolls, one of Toontown's favourite snack. It's filled with eggs, yummy!

In this wacky-looking house that could only belong to Goofy, kids can literally bounce off the walls and furniture. However, it was closed for maintenance & I think only kids of a certain age/height are allowed to enter.

A Toon-sized roller coaster meant for kids. It may be small, but it offered plenty of fun and thrills as it splashed through Toon Lake.

Floating on Toon Lake is the Miss Daisy, a boat that belonged to Donald Duck & named after his beloved. Awww.....so sweet!

Donald Duck's mischievous nephew -Huey, Dewey & Louie's - are owners of Good Time Cafe, where we grabbed our Mickey Mouse Pizza! Even the packaging is kawaii :)

How I wished I could live in Toontown, surrounded by people I love! Oh, a note to all my frens: we can form a mini Toontown in the north-east part of the country, where I will be moving to in a couple of months time! heehee! I already know of a couple who are eligible for it :) *yes, you, you & you!*

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Haha! reading your post makes me think why I didnt insist to queue to visit their hse while in Japan disney in 2008.... ;p

:: footprintsallover :: said...

Revisit the place in your Japan trip this year :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails