Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kai Nian Fan 2010

It's the 3rd quarter of 2010, how time flies... ...

It's our annual 开年饭, thanks to Caihong and Fionn, who racked their brains to come up with this venue. A cosy family restaurant setting that serves really affordable Italian food.

We ordered a bit of everything to share. First up, garlic baked mussels. Really like the sauce although I think the mussels might have been a bit overcooked.

Classic Hawaiian Pizza, I think no one could ever screw up this dish.

Now this is cheesy baked escargots. I was pleasantly surprised that they offer this dish. I think all of us gave the thumb ups of this one.

The minced meat bake rice was just normal, I think they can be a bit more generous on the meat.

Squid ink pasta. I think this is my favourite dish of the night because when I asked Fionn whether has she tried the dish, she answered me no. However, there was unmistakeably, black sauce on her lips!!! This is what I called 撒谎不眨眼!

After dinner, we went to Nectarie for desserts.

Had our desserts at this place recommended by Blamer. Strawberry shortcake, Tiramisu and can't remember the first one. Nothing to spectacular about the desserts I think.

As the night was still young, we went for some drinks and snacks at Brewrkz. Successful group photo after many attempts by the waiters. Wonder if they were drinking on the job... ....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails