Monday, October 11, 2010

Lerk Thai

Met up with Nijun & Fling on a Friday evening for our catching up session. It has been ages since I stepped foot into Causeway point & OMG ~ it's damn crowded! Keep having to say "excuse me" to push my way through the shopping mall.

Being the 地头蛇 of Woodlands, Nijun recommended Lerk Thai for our dinner :)

Tried out their pandan leaf drink. Refreshing & a good-perk-me-up after a long day at work.

The signature Tom Yam Seafood Soup! With fresh prawns, squid and fish slices, it is mildly hot and sour. Great antidote to whet up our appetite for the subsequent dishes :)

Green Curry Chicken, a thai national dish well-known across the world. Just like the Tom Yam Seafood Soup, this is the must-order dish in any Thai restaurant for an authentic Thai meal.

We ordered way too much dishes to be shared b/w us! However, with 3 eating machines, I think we managed it quite well.

Extremely full after this meal. We walked back to Causeway Point for Ya Kun Coffee & Tea to do more catching up... Fling was so persistent on not jay-walking but had to give in when Nijun & I literally dragged her across the road!

Came across this cute kiddy bear ride @ the shopping mall. I used to love such rides when I was young. As I grow older, I can no longer fit into them :( Despite that, they still hold a charm over me!

See, even Fling & Nijun couldn't resist the cute little bear! The next time, I shall attempt to squeeze myself into the ride, heehee.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails