Friday, November 26, 2010

Good Friday KL Trip 2010 Day 1 P2

After our fabulous high tea, we went back to the apartment, only to find the guys sound asleep.

Thank God Ron didn't hug ZZG in this picture, lol.

Poor Ryan slping on the single bed w/o Jocelyn in sight.

Joe had the privilege of slping on the girls' bed!

They were woken up by our chatters (opps!) and soon, we were on our way out in search of food for dinner! Yummy! We decided to drive 1 car out and Harrier was the choice. Imagine 8 of us sitting in the car!

Fling, ZZG, Ron and Ryan in the back seat, with me on ZZG's lap. Being the lightest amongst all, I always have to take the lap :(

Bros had a hard time as well. 4 adults squeezing onto the back seat.

Joe decided to open his sun roof, so that I'll be more comfortable.

Qian & Miao took the front seat. We are really good at these kind of stuff! We used to squeeze 7 pple into Joe's MyVii in JB, quite an achievement.

Headed to Petaling Street in search of the beef noodles that I recommended. My client brought me to this place during my 1st biz visit and I've been wanting to come back.

Yums Yums

On the way back, Ryan decided to sacrifice himself and took the boot. So 伟大! I think he had the best seat :) A380 suite all by himself.

When we reached the apartment, the girls were all ready to shower and head for bed, but the guys had other plans!

Bros dressed up, all ready to hit the clubs. They totally went back on their words on NO clubbing in KL.

Evidence from my trail of emails! Lesson learnt: nv to trust the guys! They even brought their party clothes along lo, w/o telling the sisters.

See, all dressed up and ready to hit the clubs. Of cuz we had to tag along, how can we let them have all the fun while we coped ourselves in the apartment?!

Partied till 4am at Zouk KL & supper thereafter :) Tired but we had lots of fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails