Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jay Chou World Tour

Yup an exciting day for me as it was my virgin paid-out-of-my-own-pocket concert.

Courtesy of my colleague if not I wouldn't be able to get my hands on the tics.

At the entrance.

Just look at the queue. If I'm not wrong, our tickets was the second added night. The organisers added a third night due to the sold out crowd.

We went on a weekday, no time for dinner except to grab a quick bite from subway.

All the Jay Chou collectibles.

The crowd, all the way to the top.

The stage which was covered in black to keep us in suspense.

Finally, 'he' appeared!

And disappeared again... ...

Finally, the 'real' him was in the ball.

A lot of computer graphics used in this concert, lighting up the stage in different colours.

However, he was so far away, it was better to just watch the screen.

Whoa out came the piano. At least no more graphics, was starting to get a bit disappointed. I was expecting more props and stuffs, but Blamer was telling me that he was getting old le, cannot jump around anymore.

Fireworks! At least getting some of my money's worth.

Suddenly a gigantic Jay appeared. Machiam like gorzilla. Wa ha ha.

Yup that spells the end to my virgin paid-out-of-my-own-pocket concert, couldn't really "connect" with this concert with Jay singing most of the new songs from the new album.

On our way back to take the MRT, we witnessed quite a sight. How can SBStransit or SMRT say they are not earning $$$???

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails