Monday, November 22, 2010

A lazy afternoon

Off for another beach getaway ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kidding! Usually at this time of the year, I'll be on a plane with Leecher for our annual getaway. However, we are staying put in Singapore this time round, as reno works are soon to commence at our love nest :) *though i do wish i'm decked out in my winter clothings in a far away place though :p

So, we have officially downgraded from a beach holiday to an evening in East Coast Park.

Looks like Leecher is quite enjoying his walk, that I almost had a hard time catching up with him. Well, he's being lured by
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alcohol and all sorts of mixers! The makeshift bar counter. This was Natasha's farewell party, as she was going to be based in HK to be close to Ben. Thanks to Rinta & Kevin for the coordination work.

with Tasha and Andrew.

Coincidentally, we were both dressed in white. Telepathy? Hmm...

with Eric and Andrew. I wished I wore red though.

Pity Eric and Elliott went off earlier, if not, we would have a complete team picture.

What's a BBQ without chicken wings? The buffalo wings are damn good that they were gone within seconds! I ordered it for Joe's party thereafter :)

Prawns - equally tasty!

The chefs behind all the good food! If you are a fan of 国记交意所, you will recognise Michael who is the US cow boy in the show.

He's so funny & able to switch from english to singlish effortlessly with his lah and lor.

As it was getting dark, we headed off to Parkway Parade in search for more food. Took this picture as prove that I've wore my Aladdin shoes out, as Leecher was adamant that I will only wear this pair of shoes for 5 times max. So going to prove him wrong, hmp!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails