Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to me :)

The finale of the bdae posts has got to be my birthday, wa ha ha! I shall leave to Leecher to blog about that while I blogged abt my bdae treats :)

It's the only time of the year where I get to be Princess, yippee! Flowers fit for a princess from my prince.

He actually remembered that I like this flower when I mentioned it once to him, good job! Love the message that came along with the card, heehee ♥

Leecher took me out for lunch at Cedele near our office, where we ordered just the set meal.

Nothing fantastic, service sucks - I rather patron the sandwich shop, anytime.

My "bdae cake" from Leecher, finally!

Yippee. Make a wish, make a wish (zaizai's song singing in the background)

Posting up on FB to show that he finally gotten me the cake :p

My failed attempt, wa ha ha! Sorry dear, I tried my v best! But it was well worth the taste that lingered in your mouth, LOL.

Bdae flowers for me, from XQ! Who can ever resist flowers?

Thanks for the lovely gestures :)

******

Sweet Rinta took me out & wanted to get me a cake. I decided to go for a tart instead :)

Thanks babe - for the encouragement & everything that you have done :) Appreciate it lots!

******
What's a bdae celebration without XQ? We managed to catch up after months of absence, where we were busy with work!

Decided to try out Bergs.

Yummy food, I must say, though the price tag is a bit pricey. The takeaway bag is so old-school, me likes!

Coincidentally, we were dressed in purple, haha! Had a great time catching up with him and glad to learn that everything is going well for XQ :)

*****
Thanks everyone for remembering my bdae. I realised as I grow older, my wishes got simpler. All I wanted now is to be happy and healthy & for Leecher to love me, always :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails