Sunday, January 30, 2011

Xmas Shopping

Finally have time to sit down & blogged as we took a break from reno due to CNY season. We celebrated Xmas followed by New Year and soon, its time for CNY! I was pretty ill for the Xmas season, but fortunately, Xmas celebrations started early for me :) Headed down to Orchard to get some Xmas shopping done, wore my trusty flats!

Thankfully I wore my flats that day cuz I walked b/w ION and Taka almost 4 times, just to hunt for Leecher's shoes & not forgetting an impromptu call to MinQian to borrow her Taka card - thanks FMQ!

Before we start shopping proper, time to feed the hungry man.

Flipping through the menu.

Leecher was so hungry that he couldn't have the energy to pose for the camera.

Excited @ shopping later - it will be even better if Leecher were to suddenly take out his credit card and pay for my purchases (which DIDN'T happen, so sad)

Leecher ordered Black Pepper Crab Pasta while I had Chicken Portobello Kumara. In the end, we decided to swop dishes cuz we actually preferred what the other party ordered.

Before we start shopping proper, must hug Leecher tight tight so he will make my wish come true, LOL

The iconic bear Xmas tree in Taka! It's also a tradition for us to take pic at the spot whenever we finished our Xmas shopping in Taka. This year, they displayed the pink bears & changed the paper bags to a dark pink shade. So girly! And yes, that shopping bag belongs to Leecher & Leecher only while I ended up with nothing :(

The lovely Xmas lighting along Orchard road. Love the blue section the most & here's the reason why
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The magical robin-blue box! Who can ever resist this?

Disappointing shopping trip & I had to drag Leecher to my comfort place
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Dear Santa, I've been a good girl this year. So, you should know what to do :p"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails