Monday, February 14, 2011

Gossip Session in disguise of Xmas-cum-New Yr Dinner

The first meet up after my Xmas hibernation. I was sick for 3 days and basically visited the doc 3 times over 7 days. Am so glad to meet up with them :) They can cure my illness instantly with all the "news" that we shared!

just a lovely backdrop for our pic - taking, but *hint hint*

Dinner @ Sushi Tei! Sweet Fling was the 1st to reach and managed to get us a table, I was astonished at the long queue when I stepped into the restaurant.

Green tea to warm the body. It was getting chilly towards the end of the year.

We ordered the items to share. I was happy to be eating solid food (doesn't matter abt the taste) but Jun & Fling commented that the standard seemed to have dropped.

Yummy! I love the soup, not that spicy yet it whets up the appetite!

Treats that Jun got for us from US! She was so sweet to ask me take some back for Leecher. Thanks gal!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails