Monday, March 7, 2011

CNY 2011

CNY, one of my fave festivals :) For girls, it's always an excuse to go shopping for new clothes & thanks Jun for her help in buying the dress for me! Decided to go oriental this year with an inspired cheongsam for the 1st day :)

Now, I have to find another occasion to wear this again :(

Leecher, in his "you're nothing without me" T-shirt from BKK. So, the tagline is a sign that he's really nothing w/o me? LOL

What's CNY without gambling? The usual set-up @ granny's place on Chu 2 with the cousins. Mummy & lil bro were all playing against Leecher and ended up $X amount richer, haha!

Me pai-nianing to Leecher, in the hope that he will present me with a big angpao. Wasted my efforts :(

Accompanied Auntie & Uncle to visit Leecher's relatives on Chu 3.

with the dearest who's trying to hide his double-chin that has developed further from the few days of feasting.

Went to the love nest on Chu 4.

Having passed 15 days of CNY, I have officially ended my angpao collecting "career", wa ha ha.
Next yr, CNY will be different, cuz we are giving out angpaos in the name of Mr & Mrs :)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

First year still can collect ang pao de... :D so most likely will be "breakeven"? ha!
Yes, after married, CNY is more "challenging".... u will understand why when times comes... Haha! esp when planning time to visit both sides for reunion dinner if reunion dinner falls on same day.... :D Fun to "跑台",but can be tiring... Haha!

:: footprintsallover :: said...

Really? First yr still can collect? LOL!

Ya, already anticipated, so we have a plan worked out - hopefully all things will fall in place nicely :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails