Friday, April 22, 2011

Jones the Grocer

Met up with Kaijie on a Saturday on a secret mission :) He brought me to Jones the Grocer @ Mandarin Gallery for lunch. Mountain-tortoise me didn't know they had ventured out from Dempsey. So excited to see them in town, as I love the outlet @ Dempsey, but seldom frequent the place as it was inaccessible for me.

Getting ready to flip the menu.

Check out the crowd! Fortunately, there were just the 2 of us, easier to get a table.

Love sugar cubes. I always link sugar cubes to horses, due to the stories that I read when I was still a little girl - stories about kids feeding sugar cubes to horses as treats :)

Lunch was filling even though we shared the pasta and blueberry tart. Glad that Kaijie found the perfect D for Gera & may bells be ringing soon :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails