Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BKK Biz Trip Jan 2011 P1

Finally have time to sit down & blog! We have officially crossed the half year mark and the beginning of 2nd half of 2011 look exciting, heehee! Ok, back to post proper - jet off to BKK on the 1st week of 2011. The usual pic whenever I'm at Changi Airport. This time round, I'm jetting off to Bangkok :) Yes, my virgin trip to BKK and friends have always raised their eyebrows whenever I told them that I've nv been to BKK, lol! Well, BKK, here I come!

Departing @ gate F58.

The national carrier :)

Bought my usual starbucks snack to curb my hunger pangs.

The morning air traffic was congested, so we had to wait patiently for our turn to take off. I loved window seats, as it allowed me to "kpo" during taxi, take off and landing.

My 2nd meal of the day - yums yums, but lacking in thai chilli for that extra punch.

The long immigration crowd when we walked out from the gates :(

Waiting for our luggages - I was so worried that my luggage was lost as it didn't appear on the belt for a long time. People were starting to leave the baggage claim area and I was one of the last few still waiting. Imagine my relief when I saw the familiar pink ribbon emerging from the entrance!

with the fave travel partner, Rinta. Our 1st trip on the 1st week of the new year, heehee.

Our "home" for the next 3 days.

In the limo, driving towards the direction of the hotel.

Love the huge bathroom that hotels have! Best of all, no need to share, hee! I can have all the space to put my toiletries :)

Welcome gift from Conrad, quite cute right?

OK - time for bed, to be continued soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails